MAKE A CLAY GEOMETRIC NECKLACE IN A SNAP!

17:37 Mujtaba hassan 0 Comments

MAKE A CLAY GEOMETRIC NECKLACE IN A SNAP!

I don't wear jewelry (except for my wedding ring), but sometimes I like making simple pieces for the fun of it... and because I like making things. I like that making a piece of jewelry poses different kinds of difficulties and obstacles as compared to, say, a table. Even if a table doesn't look all that good once I finish it, it can still be functional (but I hope that it looks good too.) If I make a necklace and it doesn't look good, then its function is lost, and I failed. So, last week I had an idea for this necklace, and I thought I'd give it a whirl. It was super easy to make, and I think it turned out pretty good. Sarah is wearing it now, so I guess she likes it. :) I know that the appeal for a piece of jewelry is extremely subjective, but I think that this project can be customized enough that you can make it your own (or make it as a gift for somebody!)

Source

You Might Also Like

0 comments: